Pog x Fractal Degen Cup !
Welcome to Pog’s Inaugural Tournament Hosted by Fractal
Start Practicing Now!
How to Play:
- Go to https://www.fractal.is/ and create an account!
- Go to https://tournament.pogdigital.com
- Sign in with Fractal to start participating in the tournament (note: only Fractal Wallet users are eligible to be on the Fractal leaderboard)
- Pick a community to play for to start the game.
- That’s it, you are ready to play! The game will load and just press “Play”. You can then choose Single Player or Multiplayer.
Compete against Pogman to increase your Tournament Score as well as your All Time Score. On the Pog Selection Screen, Poggers will Select the Pogs they will be playing with, along with the weight of the slammer and the surface of the arena.
Multiplayer matchmaking is done per region. If 2 players want to play against one another make sure to select the same region. Click “Play”, enter “Online Multiplayer”, and you will see the drop down to switch regions above “Quick Match”.
- When you click this button 1 of 2 things will happen
- If there are game(s) available in your region waiting for a player, you will randomly join one of those matches.
- If no games are available in the region, you will create a new game and wait for another player.
Each Poggers’ Score will be added to their individual and community total scores.
A Pog Flip to start will determine which Pogger Slams first.
- Step 1. CLICK and HOLD in the place you’d like to release the Slammer.
- Step 2. PULL UPWARD to set the RAW POWER and MOVE RIGHT or LEFT to set the ANGLE.
- Higher powers require more accurate release timing. Try to release when the horizontal indicator is closest to the center.
- Step 3. UNCLICK to RELEASE the Slammer into the stack of POGs.
Top Community Wins 1 Complete Founding Pogger Set (14 Pieces)
Top Individual Poggers each earn 1 Piece of a Founders’ Set
- 1st Place = Slammer (current floor 175 Sol)
- 2nd Place = Secret Rare (current floor 80 Sol)
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Place = Rare
- 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th = Common
This tournament will start on October 1st, 8 am PT, and continue for 5 Days, ending on Oct 6th, 8 am PT.
POG, The Game You Collect, was the first game and collectible sold as trading cards. POG discs featured artwork from POGMAN™, the brand’s legendary mascot, as well as more than 100 licensed brands like Disney Pocahontas, Lion King, Toy Story, Star Wars, Barbie, Smurf, Sonic, Donkey Kong, Power Rangers, Pokémon, the NHL, and more… And now we are bringing our collectibles to the Solana Blockchain. You can find POG Digital on Twitter and Discord.